<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d13634593\x26blogName\x3dTux-Hacker\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://tux-hacker.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://tux-hacker.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8336315376323038370', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tux-Hacker

Technology geekery. Linux Kernel hacking. Millionaire dream. Liverpool fan.

POEMS Stock Challenge '05

filed under Investing

I've always been fascinated by the stock market. But I still don't have a clue about how to start investing. The interest grew after reading Rich Dad Poor Dad.

A few days back, I received an email under the header "POEMS" and thought it's another competition for poets. One of my friends told me on Sunday that it has got something to do with investing when we were chilling out at The Coffee Connoisseur at Holland Village. Lucky enough, the email was lying in my trash can and I got it back.

Phillips' Online Electronic Mart System (POEMS) has partnered with the bizad faculty of my school to run the annual POEMS Stocks Challenge.

I thought this would be a good start. They'll be giving $100,000 virtual cash and we'll be trading based on real world stock markets. Fun stuff, I can get some great experience.

Any students from NUS can take part. So join in the fun!

Link
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

1:55 PM

LIVERPOOL MARKETS
Broadway Market Broad Lane, Norris Green, Liverpool L11 Tel 0151 2569811
Heritage Market Stanley Dock, Regent Road, Liverpool L3 Tel 0151 2070441
Kirkby Market St. Chads Drive, Kirkby, Liverpool L32 Tel 0151 5464911
For more information on LIVERPOOL MARKETS visit http://www.liverpoogle.com
St. John's Market Elliot Street, St. John's Precinct, Liverpool Tel 0151 7088948
Garston Market Island Road South, Garston, Liverpool L19 Tel 0151 4272779
Kensington Market 30-40 Prescot Road, Liverpool, L13 Tel 0151 5636666
Speke Market Damwood Hall, Central Parade, Liverpool L24 Tel 0151 4869125
Toxteth Retail Market, Park Road, Toxteth, Liverpool L8 Tel 0151 7273365    



2:30 PM

Hi there, I believe your site could possibly be having
browser compatibility issues. Whenever I take a
look at your blog in Safari, it looks fine however,
if opening in IE, it has some overlapping issues. I simply wanted to
provide you with a quick heads up! Apart from that, great site!


Here is my homepage - CityVille Airport Hack Cheat    



4:18 AM

It's amazing in support of me to have a site, which is valuable in favor of my experience. thanks admin

Also visit my homepage; cityville hack    



6:36 PM

What a information of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable knowledge about unexpected feelings.


Here is my blog post how to sharecash downloader 2013    



7:38 PM

Great site you have here but I was curious if
you knew of any user discussion forums that cover the same
topics talked about here? I'd really like to be a part of group where I can get feed-back from other knowledgeable individuals that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Kudos!

My site: minecraft flat world    



6:00 AM

Magnificent beat ! I would like to apprentice whilst you amend your
site, how could i subscribe for a weblog web site?
The account aided me a applicable deal. I were tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered brilliant clear idea

Stop by my web site: easy money    



7:51 AM

Greetings from Ohio! I'm bored at work so I decided to check out your website on my iphone during lunch break. I love the knowledge you present here and can't wait to take a
look when I get home. I'm amazed at how quick your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm
not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, superb blog!


Also visit my page :: Cheats for Car Towncar town cheats 2013    



4:55 AM

No matter if some one searches for his necessary thing, therefore he/she wishes to be available that in detail,
thus that thing is maintained over here.

Also visit my web-site apple pie    



7:47 PM

I know this website presents quality depending posts and other
stuff, is there any other site which presents these
data in quality?

my blog post - pictures of jesus    



7:55 PM

Thanks to my father who stated to me regarding this web
site, this blog is genuinely remarkable.

my web blog; work online and get paid    



10:26 PM

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so
much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something.
I think that you can do with a few pics to drive the message
home a bit, but other than that, this is great blog.

An excellent read. I will certainly be back.


Look into my blog get dragonvale    



10:58 AM

A person necessarily help to make seriously articles
I would state. That is the very first time I frequented your web page and thus far?
I amazed with the analysis you made to make this particular put up amazing.
Wonderful activity!

My web-site - TV Series Download Full Episodes    



6:15 AM

Pretty part of content. I just stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to say that I get actually
enjoyed account your weblog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing for your feeds and even I achievement you
access constantly fast.

Feel free to visit my homepage sharecash bypass    



4:07 AM

Fascinating blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
A design like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog stand out.

Please let me know where you got your theme. Thanks

my blog ... free virtapay    



4:35 AM

Wonderful web site. A lot of helpful information here.
I am sending it to a few pals ans additionally sharing in
delicious. And obviously, thank you in your effort!

Visit my site - twitter hack    



6:14 AM

I know this website provides quality based posts and additional information, is there
any other web page which gives these stuff in quality?


Look at my page ... dragonvale Jailbroken    



11:50 AM

Hi, I would like to subscribe for this webpage to obtain latest updates, therefore where can
i do it please help out.

My homepage clicksia    



1:51 AM

I really appreciate this post. I've been looking all over for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You've made my day!
Thank you again!

My web-site; Dragonvale Cheat Codes    



2:07 PM

WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for
forgot pass word

Here is my website password Crack    



3:10 AM

But a smiling visitor here to share the love (:, btw outstanding
design .

Also visit my web page :: sharecash    



4:13 PM

An outstanding share! I've just forwarded this onto a friend who has been conducting a little research on this. And he actually bought me dinner due to the fact that I found it for him... lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending some time to discuss this matter here on your web site.

Look into my web blog: dragonvale gems    



10:57 AM

It's very straightforward to find out any matter on web as compared to books, as I found this article at this web site.

My site Free PSN Codes    



7:57 AM

Amazing things here. I am very happy to look your article.

Thanks a lot and I'm taking a look forward to contact you. Will you please drop me a e-mail?

Here is my web page: real money for virtapay currency    



2:41 PM

Nice post. I was checking continuously this weblog and I'm impressed! Extremely helpful information specifically the remaining part :) I handle such info a lot. I used to be seeking this particular information for a long time. Thank you and good luck.

my site ... dj songs    



1:59 AM

That is very attention-grabbing, You are a very professional blogger.
I have joined your feed and look ahead to looking for more of your great post.
Additionally, I have shared your web site in my social networks

Also visit my web blog :: $50 PSN Code    



3:53 PM

What's Taking place i'm new to this, I stumbled upon
this I have found It positively useful and it has
aided me out loads. I'm hoping to give a contribution & assist different customers like its aided me. Good job.

Here is my blog post ... minecraft premium    



12:46 AM

I do accept as true with all of the ideas you have introduced in your post.
They are very convincing and can definitely work. Nonetheless,
the posts are too short for beginners. Could you please prolong them a little from subsequent time?
Thanks for the post.

My website: minecraft beta    



8:06 AM

Your style is so unique in comparison to other folks I have read
stuff from. I appreciate you for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess I'll just book
mark this site.

my web-site - psn code generator    



9:06 PM

Greetings! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I really enjoy reading through your posts.
Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same subjects?

Thanks for your time!

Review my blog post :: Aimbot and Wallhack    



11:55 PM

Hey there this is kinda of off topic but I was
wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or
if you have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding knowledge so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

My web-site download sharecash    



3:23 PM

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here.
The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish.
nonetheless, you command get bought an nervousness over that
you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again
since exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this
hike.

Feel free to surf to my weblog :: minecraft giftcode    



6:16 PM

Yes! Finally someone writes about free pc minecraft.


my web page free premium minecraft account    



6:54 PM

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article.

I'll make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I will definitely return.

My blog ... dragonvale eggs    



1:46 PM

Appreciation to my father who shared with me about this website, this
weblog is truly amazing.

my page ... skip surveys on websites    



5:19 PM

Very great post. I just stumbled upon your weblog
and wanted to say that I have really loved surfing around
your weblog posts. After all I will be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write once
more very soon!

my web-site :: youtube bot :: ::    



5:48 PM

Superb, what a weblog it is! This blog gives useful data to
us, keep it up.

Here is my webpage - free psn code    



7:18 PM

You need to be a part of a contest for one of the most useful websites on the net.
I most certainly will highly recommend this blog!



Feel free to surf to my homepage playstation network redeem code generator    



9:26 PM

Hey! Quick question that's completely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My weblog looks weird when browsing from my iphone. I'm trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to correct
this issue. If you have any recommendations, please share.

Many thanks!

Look into my web page; sharecash surveys    



1:14 PM

My family members every time say that I am killing my time here
at net, but I know I am getting know-how daily by reading such nice content.



Check out my website; cheat for castleville    



4:25 AM

Valuable information. Lucky me I found your website unintentionally, and I'm surprised why this accident did not took place in advance! I bookmarked it.

My web page ... download from sharecash without doing surveys    



9:58 AM

I enjoy what you guys tend to be up too. This type
of clever work and reporting! Keep up the wonderful works guys I've added you guys to blogroll.

My web page; make more cash with paid link shorteners    



» Post a Comment

singapore blog directory Listed on BlogShares Blogwise - blog directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

technorati Blogdex Atom Feed Get Firefox! Creative Commons License